On the evening of August 25 2019, tragedy struck at a household in Torrance, California, USA.
A man was busy getting ready to feed his 3 dogs when he realized his favorite dog: Mr. Bigsby, a rescue Yorkshire Terrier was missing.
Mr Bigsby was found completely lifeless outside the house where he lives. Lying completely motionless on the outside doormat. He was found by his human dad.
The reason for him being lifeless was due to him going into anaphylactic shock after being bitten by a spider!
Watch the video of Mr. Bigsby being saved here:
Please SHARE using the button below:
After performing CPR, Mr. Bigsby’s human mom came home, and he was rushed to the Vet Emergency Room.
Mr. Bigsby spent the night in the ER. If it weren’t for Mr Bigsby’s dad, he wouldn’t have made it.
The end result of this story is…
Mr. Bigsby survived! He is in great health, but unfortunately has occasional seizures from the lack of oxygen he sustainted.
The key takeaway from this story is that we need to always be prepared for life’s unexpected challenges!
As a human you should know how to do CPR. If you don’t – you may end up in a situation where it is too late to learn how to do it because you will need the skill of CPR to save someone… or even save your Yorkie!
I recommend learning CPR if you are curious. It can (literally) be a life saver.
Below is a very valuable book you should pick up:
You can get it on Amazon. It is a book that teaches you what to look for and how to deal with emergencies when it comes to your dog.
Since in an emergency, the time before you arrive at the vet is the most vital time for your pet’s health – you will greatly benefit from knowing appropriate action to take or not to take.
Please SHARE this with other Yorkie owners to help spread awareness!